What risk on mind® does for insurance
- Comprehensive assessment of risk portfolios with cross-site evaluations and precise top risk analyses.
- Independent and transparent risk presentation according to uniform standards.
- Cross-divisional know-how on fire hazards, natural disasters, cybercrime, machinery breakdown, liability, or business interruption.
- Many years of experience in cooperation with insurance companies in an industrial context
- Digital support and transparent presentation in our in-house software tool rismo® Review and research of all available data and relevant risk parameters.
- Reconciliation of individual risk assessments with extensive basic statistical data through our unique database.
- Creation of a fact-based foundation for risk management
- PML and EML assessments
- Clearly traceable results. Repeatable and easily comparable
Review of previous recommendations for their impact and elaboration of economically reasonable and effective recommendation alternatives